Request a Quote
– Does not attack back coating of quality mirrors
– Stays fully elastic after curing
– Very good adhesion on many materials
– Almost no smell
– Bonding of mirrors onto uneven surfaces
– Sealing of joints in mirror walls
Method: caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
Finish: Soudal Joint Finish or Soapy water before skin formation
Repair: with the same material
– Apply Mirobond with the enclosed triangular nozzles in vertical beads to the back of the mirror.
– Depending on the dimension and weight of the mirrors, beads should be placed at equal distances between 10 to 20cm from each other.
– Always apply a bead at each side edge of the mirror