Terms & Conditions
We (SBS Cumbria Ltd) provide the sbs-upvcbuildingproducts.co.uk website and are based in Cumbria & Southern Scotland, UK.
About these conditions
- For the purpose of these conditions, we refer to the sbs-upvcbuildingproducts.co.uk website and the database collectively as ‘the website’.
- If you log on to or use any part of the website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not log on to or use this website.
- We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
Using the website
- sbs-upvcbuildingproducts.co.uk allows you to search for goods and services and to contact us about these goods and services. You are allowed to use the website and the results of any search you carry out on the website for this purpose unless this is not allowed under paragraph 7 of these conditions.
- We may limit your access to some parts of the website depending on whether you have registered with us. Please do not tell other people your log in, password or any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures. We take steps to prevent people misusing the website and to make sure that our rights are not affected.
- You cannot use the website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to sbs-upvcbuildingproducts.co.uk or domains owned by SBS Cumbria Ltd
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website, other than the allowed updated to edit your own submissions.
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website, in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or that puts disproportionably large burden on sbs-upvcbuildingproducts.co.uk communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- by using any means, automated or other, to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
- You use the website at your own risk.
- We advise you to make sure you are satisfied with the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered by any organisations you search for using the website. We also recommend that you check the qualifications of people, companies and organisations offering the goods or services. We are not an agent for and do not give guarantees for these organisations or their goods and services.
- You should not rely on the website for advice.
- As far as the relevant laws allow. No advice or information we, sbs-upvcbuildingproducts.co.uk (or other organisations affiliated to us in any way) gives you any guarantees that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programmes.
Limits to our liability
Details supplied and help given on this website is given without prejudice and should always be checked from your own sources.
Under no circumstances will the SBS Cumbria Ltd Personnel or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- use of corrupted information; or
- information using or relying on the website;
- not being able to use the website;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone gaining access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on the website or any links provided by the website; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you e-mail, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The whole Agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can gain access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep within these UK laws.
We will accept back over ordered, or wrongly ordered items back from the customer, on the condition that all the items arrive back to ourselves in as new condition able to be restocked, any refund payment will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and also any shipping costs for bringing the items back to ourselves will be charged to the customer. Refunds will be made only after the goods are returned to ourselves.
Here at SBS (Cumbria) Limited we take your privacy seriously
We may only use personal information if we have a proper reason to do this.
What personal information will we collect:
• Telephone numbers (Home and Mobile)
• Company details E.g. Registered Number, Director names and addresses, Contact name(s), within company if applicable
• E-Mail addresses
• Bank details
We may process your personal data for the following purposes
• Administer your account
• Responding to applications for accounts
• Credit checking
• Carry out marketing activities
• Collect and recover money that is due to us
• Process orders and make deliveries
• Keeping in touch with you
We use the services of a credit checking agency www.creditsafe.co.uk to credit check any credit applications. We may use the services of a debt collection company if you do not comply with the credit facilities offered to you. If you request a maintenance visit for a product supplied to you by us but ordered from a third party we will share your name, address, phone number and e-mail addresses with them to allow them to contact you directly if this is necessary
SBS (Cumbria) Ltd do not share your data with any other third parties. Your Data will be held on SBS (Cumbria) Ltd computer systems that are password protected and secured by up to date security software. Paper copies of account applications are held in a lockable office in Kendal.
What are your rights?
• You may ask us what personal information we hold
• We will provide this information in electronic or paper form
If you require this information please e-mail [email protected]
SBS Cumbria Ltd
Unit 1 Peacock Road
Durranhill Ind Estate
Email: [email protected]
Registered in England No.02971448
Registered Office Unit 5, Parkside Business Park, Parkside Road, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7EN